SUMMER STAFF JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLES: Summer Staff
PURPOSE OF JOB
Assist camp manager as needed to ensure maintenance, safety and oversight of camp facilities and campers.
A baptized believer and member of Church of Christ/Christian Church. Ability to work with campers of all ages and set a good example. Self motivated individual. Ability to perform physical task as required. At least 17 years old.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare camp facilities and grounds for summer camp program.
2. Prepare dorms and restrooms for each camp session by ensuring they are clean and tidy. Double check that all fixtures are in good working order.
3. Assist camp manager and dean with registration.
4. Daily assist kitchen staff with preparation for meals, serving, and clean up.
5. Set up, stocking and dispense pop shop.
6. Assist dean and/or his staff with water break as needed (cups, trash, etc)
7. Lead camp facilitated recreation which includes archery, water activities, and low ropes (some certification is required and will be provided.)
8. Grounds are to be maintained (mowing, trim, trash and general clean up).
9. Ensure facilities and buildings are clean and ready for each camp session.
10. On rotation, oversee weekend group activities.
11. All other duties as directed by the camp manager.