If you want to “live out” your faith this summer, then working as Summer Staff is for you.
At Roanoke Christian Camp, we are passionate about serving with excellence. We are only able to choose up to 5 dedicated young people to serve in areas like kitchen staff, lifeguard, summer staff and target sports. As a staff, we are committed to the camp’s mission to bring people closer to Jesus. To accomplish this, we expect our staff to portray a Christ-life lifestyle both in and out of the camp gates. Integrity, loyalty, and honesty are pillars that our staff stands on.
To be considered for employment as Camp Summer Staff, you must meet the following requirements:
- 17 years old for Summer Staff position. Lifeguard must be a high school graduate
- A baptized believer and member of Church of Christ/Christian Church
- Able to work with campers of all ages and set a good example
- Self motivated individual
- Able to perform physical tasks as required
- Lifeguard only: Must have completed Lifeguard Training and Certification Course
- Health Care Provider only: Must be a licensed RN, LPN, EMT or Paramedic
Applications for the 2016 Camp Season must be received by the camp office by February 14, 2016. For more information, please contact the camp office at 252.946.5329 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the positions listed are paid. Room and meals are provided during camp sessions. Click the following links for descriptions and duties.