The maintenance worker/groundskeeper will maintain camp property and facilities. This person will be responsible for inspecting different equipment and performing any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance on facilities and equipment.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Maintain grounds through mowing, trimming, debris removal, and landscaping as needed.
- Christian behavior and positive attitude.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Must work well under direction of the camp manager.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience performing routine maintenance preferred.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- Working at heights of 30 feet.
- Ability to use mower, trimmer, chainsaw, and tractor.
- Team player with the ability to preform other duties as deemed necessary by the camp manager.
Hours and Compensation
Pay Rate: $12.00 hourly
Hours: 10 hours per week